i'm just the same.



"Remember when I caught your eye/you gave me rainbows and butterflies/we did enjoy our happiness?/when our love was over/I was such a mess/I smiled at you/and you smiled back/that's when I knew/there's no turning back/you said you loved me/and I did too/now though it's over/I still love you/you're in my mind/you're in my heart/I wish I knew right from the start/all my friends said you break my heart/A heartbreaker right from the start/I tried to fight it/I tried so hard/and every day/I pray to god/that you and me were meant to be/but you had another/you had a lover/And now is gone/I don't know whyI feel like crying/just want to die/I can't look at you/and you know why/no, I tried so hard/to catch your eye/you're in my mind/you're in my heart/I wish I knew right from the start/all my friends said you break my heart/A heartbreaker right from the start/you're in my mind/you're in my heart/I wish I knew right from the start/all my friends said you break my heart/A heartbreaker right from the start"


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "i'm just the same."

  1. Tha* says:
    6 de outubro de 2009 às 21:49

    i didn't say he would break your heart :/

  2. Gabriela Camargo. says:
    7 de outubro de 2009 às 09:18

    you should..
    1m

Postar um comentário